Sunday, December 13, 2009

Are AVON lipsticks and other products good??

i am interested in buyin AVON lipsticks has any1 around the world used it???are they really good??and if u used it hav can u suggest me some good colours--i am wanna buy them since the products r affordable and i can get it home delivered--n can also be browsed on the official sits for new ranges---





can anyone from india--mumbai--reach to me???Are AVON lipsticks and other products good??
Yes AVON lipstick is good and they are very affortable to because you can get like 5 lip stciks for lik $3.00 and some of there most popular colors are rose red, cooton candy pink, shimmery brown and there are also many other many suitable colors to chooose from. They also have alot more things to choose from!!!!Are AVON lipsticks and other products good??
I personally don't think they are good products. It depends on what you think is good makeup.
AVON is great. I dont wear lipstick, but I have used their eye shadow and mascara and nail polish. All are quality and compareable to major brands from the store. The colors go on very well and stay on. I also have used body moisterizers for the skin and bath soaps..all are great
My sister sells Avon for extra income,and they have products that are just as good as the more expensive brands on the market. Their lipstick is nice ,as well their nail polish and bath oils. You should try looking at their catalog and they have all the available colors of lipsticks,nail polish,foundation as well as eye make up printed out to see. I don't know what your skin tone is so I wouldn't feel right recommending a color for you.But you should really give it a try...Good Luck!!! :)
Yes, I sell Avon and I can recommend quite a few of their lipcolors. I like them all but my favorite is Beyond Color Plumping Conditioning Lipcolor SPF15. They are available in all different shades and on sale for $3.99. You can shop for it at http://www.youravon.com/dklobuchar.
oh yeah. i've have some. my mom works at avon. if ya skin is light colored then use light clolors and if you skin is dark then use like brown..=]
I am a makeup artist, and I love AVON products. They're so inexpensive and they have such a selection. Of course they're not the BEST, but they are definately worth giving them a try.
i personally love avon and i love their lipsticks
their good and cheap
I wasn't impressed with anything from Avon to be honest.
Oh! AVON is thee best! I get all my make-up from there ang love it all. They also have cute shoes, jewelry, and purses. They lipstick is good too. I can't suggest coulors because I don't know what you look liek...
I used to only wear avon, but after using the dollar store stuff, you know what? Its not much of a difference. Yea, that avons stuff is good. But I bought a full array at the dollar store for the price of one lipstick from avon, lol.
I havent used Avon in years but Mary Kay has some that stay on for a long while and also the store Origins has some nice ones - light adn dark colors are nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers