Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is your favorite lip product? (lip balm, lipstick, lip gloss)?

I love Soft lips.





Also, What do guys like on girls lips?What is your favorite lip product? (lip balm, lipstick, lip gloss)?
I think that guys like your lips really glossy but not lipsticky. Also, I noticed they seem to like the ones that smell like strawberries of something like that. I personally hate smelling strawberries all day long.





MACWhat is your favorite lip product? (lip balm, lipstick, lip gloss)?
I love wearing a non-sticky, thin lip gloss because I can feel it on my lips so I'm not continuously licking them to keep them moisturized (which just in turn makes them drier). Plus, it lasts longer than lip balm and lip stick. As silly as it sounds, I've found Lip Smackers to be the best. The only flaw is it comes with so little.





Guys don't like anything on a girl's lips. Lip balm is okay-ish, but they definitely don't like colored lip stick and slimey lip gloss.
MAC has my favorite lip products. And Victoria's Secret. And I don't think guys like heavy or bright lips. They'd probably like just clear soft sexy lips better then ones coated with gloss and everything else.
I make my own balm. I'll link a ';recipe';:
i love revlon nude colour lipstick im into nude colour stuff





guy usually like girl with lipgloss , they say it look sexy
I usually wear lip gloss,lip balm....like NEVER lipstick because it like stains your lips and makes them stiff. At least lip gloss makes your lips soft and glossy!
i use kiehls lip balm and mac lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers