Sunday, December 13, 2009

I PURCHASED A Lipstick from a line called NYC, cannot find another seller of this product, anyone heard of it?

walgreens carries itI PURCHASED A Lipstick from a line called NYC, cannot find another seller of this product, anyone heard of it?
N.Y.C omg well I live in canada and N.Y.C is like evrywhere it's in local drugstores and walmarts and everywhere.It's everywhere I swear It should be easy to find.I hate N.Y.C there not good anyways. i think you should go to faces or REAL makeup brands cuz they r sooooooo much better then N.Y.CI PURCHASED A Lipstick from a line called NYC, cannot find another seller of this product, anyone heard of it?
it is a cheap drug store/grocery mart chain. you can find it anywhere they would sell cheap makeup. NOT at any department stores or a sephora type of store. stick to the drug stores like Rite Aid or Longs to find it.
Its here, there %26amp; anywhere you find Wet %26amp; Wild sold.
Target
i've seen it at most of the drug stores like Eckerd, Rite Aid, and CVS. try again. good luck!
Wal-Mart
winco has it, target too.
yeah ive heard of NYC... i like their eyeliner...idk where i got that from but it works pretty good... i think cvs





theyre cheap but they are really good for teh price





try cvs..genovese...walgreens..etc
gahh I LOVE the NYC brand, i have tried everything from cover girl to mac and cant help but run back to nyc for certain things -- ir eye shadow and liner.


But ... you can find it just about anywhere really, wal mart k mart kinney drugs (if you live in NY) rite aid ... or maybe even look it up online http://search.ebay.com/nyc-make-up_W0QQf鈥?/a>
WALMART - TARGET - WALGREENS
walgreens, kmart %26amp; walmart
are you serious?! it's practically EVERYWHERE where i live
Yes, it depends where you live, UK etc. If you live in the UK then I can tell you that Superdrug sells it !x x
I live in canada and we sell it everywhere! I'm not a fan though. Its one of the cheaper brands of make-up here anyways. My personal favourite is Rimmel London. I love their foundations and lip sticks.
i have seen NYC products at Kmart.
Walgreens and CVS both stopped carrying it but Walmart and Rite Aid both still have it. Now purchasing on the web site.
I have seen it at just about every drugstore. CVS, Rite Aid, Eckerd, Target.....
wal-mar target sells that product
I have purchased NYC products at Savon Drug Stores. Check on line they probably have a web site
Walmart has it...
Wal-Mart sells NYC make-up!
NYC is a great line. Usually you can find it at any drug store, like a Walgreens, Eckerd, CVS. If not, try Target, Wal-Mart, etc. Good luck.
Wal-Mart. I use N.Y.C. for some of my make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers